Friday, February 4, 2011

I Am So So SO Glad It's Friday (Day 4)

This week has worn me out completely. I've gone to bed every night telling myself I'll get more sleep the next day. Hasn't happened yet, so thank goodness it's finally Friday. Though with the Superbowl and a birthday party this weekend I'm not sure how much of a break it'll actually be...

Grey's Anatomy came back yesterday! So excuse me now while I go sit in eternal bliss for the next 45 minutes of my life. :)

Happy Friday everyone!


Top (w/chain detailing): Charlotte Russe, $5
Cardigan: H&M, $12
Jeans: Ross, $10
Belt: Free! (came with a top)
Shoes: By Charlotte Russe, thrifted, $2.50
Necklace (pearl clusters): Charlotte Russe, $7
Total Spent: $36.50

8 comments:

  1. I love that belt! I just wanted to offer that I'm pretty sure there is a non-stop track playing in the background of my life (it plays the finale to the William Tell Overture). And I mutter to myself all day, "I need to get more sleep tomorrow... seriously, I need to get more sleep tomorrow." I feel ya, sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the chain detail on your top! Super cute! I really like the whole look you have here-definitely a win!

    Lindsey Soup

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top with the chains it fantastic! This outfit is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this outfit, especially the chain tank! Good luck with the rest of the challenge, I'm doing it too!
    - www.itsanewkate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit!
    Love the chain top!

    p.s.- just watched Grey's too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute top and great price. I was so happy that yesterday was Friday too.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That top is really nice. I was wondering whether you just have a crazy necklace collection or something but it's part of the top. That's so cool!

    And as always, beautiful jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks guys!

    @Thoa: Thanks! I love the perfect pair of dark skinny jeans. They're wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete