Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Nine.





Top: Hollister, free (gift card)
Sweater: Thrifted from Goodwill, $3.50
Jeans: Free (gift)
Scarf: Ross, $8
Shoes: Charlotte Russe, $15
Total Spent: $26.50

My foot felt a little odd this morning, so I actually wore the black flats instead of these wedges today. But these are the boots that I included from my Charlotte Russe purchase right before the remix challenge.

In other news, I've decided to make a page of DIY project links, because I keep finding amazing tutorials on other blogs that I'd like to keep them in mind for future projects. This way, you guys can check them out as well! You can view the list by going to the "The To-Do List" at the top of the page or just click here.

6 comments:

  1. This outfit is super cute! I love love love the sweater! I can't believe you got it for so cheap! And that scarf looks so cozy and nice ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I know, I was so excited when I found that sweater at Goodwill. I had been eying them in stores. And the scarf is so, so soft. I'd get it in every color if I could. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those shoes look amazing though. i'm sorry your feet hurt. you look great with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh love those shoes! Too bad you didn't get to wear them :(
    I've had to switch around some of my outfits too because the weather has been terribly cold lately.

    I've passed on a little blog award for you! Check it out at http://adoseofdelight.blogspot.com/2011/02/big-thanks.html

    enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in looooove with you shoes. Love the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore oatmeal chocolate chip cookies (veganized of course!) and your wedge boots are to die for. they look awesome with your jeans! lovely look :)

    xoChelsea

    ReplyDelete