Sunday, March 13, 2011

Stripes

I hadn't had a chance to wear my yellow floral skirt from an earlier Goodwill haul yet, so today I decided to do so. It was windy, so please excuse the dysfunctional pictures.

Top: H&M, $8
Skirt: thrifted, $3.50
Shoes: By Joey, from Ross, $12.99
Belt: Free (came with a dress)

This is an outfit from earlier this week:

Top: American Eagle, thrifted, $3.50
Cardigan: Forever 21, $12
Skirt: NY & Co., thrifted, $3.50
Shoes: Charlotte Russe, thrifted, $2.50
Headband: Rugged Wearhouse, $1.99
Belt: thrifted, $1

Also, here's the other rope headband I got last Saturday, as well as the third headband I bought.


8 comments:

  1. LOL! It is easy to really care about fictional characters. Sometimes they just feel so real.
    Very cute stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did a great job mixing the stripes and the floral print skirt. i actually have a similar skirt and might have to steal this look from you. :)

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look really adorable in these outfits! following you now =)

    http://ilovemochi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your floral skirt from Goodwill. And the black and white striped top goes so perfectly with it. I love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you guys so much, you're all so sweet! Kileen, steal the look as much as you'd like...I think I'd steal every single one of your looks if I could! :)

    And @agentsuperstar: I know right? sometimes I think I might care too much though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE the headbands and the cute striped shirt and floral skirt. Nice blog. Lots of good and affordable fashion ideas

    xo Dale
    www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete