Saturday, March 19, 2011

I Need A New Hobby. Or New Friends.

Okay, I don't really mean that, but really, if I keep going on shopping dates on the weekends I'm going to be broke and have more clothes to wear than days to wear them. Today I went back to Rugged with a friend, as well as to Goodwill. Here are my finds:

a. Chiffon flower necklace by Express, from Rugged, $1.99; b. Vintage scarf made in Italy, Goodwill, $1; c. Merona sleeveless button down dress, Goodwill, $4; d. Anthropologie Learning Curves dress by Eva Franco, Rugged, $19.99; e. Pinstriped nautical blazer, Goodwill, $3.50; f. Chain necklace by Express, Rugged, $1.99; g. Striped Forever21 cardigan, Goodwill, $3.50; h. Owl necklace, Rugged, $5; i. Pinstriped loose pleated top from Urban Outfitters, Rugged, $7.99

I picked up another Anthro dress (image D), this one was $248 originally. It's a size 0 and doesn't actually fit me, but I couldn't leave the store without it so it's actually for sale. If you'd like to buy an Anthropologie dress for fraction of the retail price, it's in my store on Smashion.com. :)

6 comments:

  1. OK. First of all, you're adorable! Second, I can't believe you got the Learning Curves dress for $20! YOU ROCK!!!! =)
    Kristina J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some amazing finds. I especially love a, b, and d!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting that link for me! I am not sure if that's the end that these pants will meet, but it's a definite possibility. I appreciate you thinking of me!

    Maybe if I get reeeally bored over spring break . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cardigan is great--I've been looking for something like that forever! And good job on the scarf. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kristina: Thank you! And I know! That's why I bought it even though it doesn't fit me...which is sort of silly, but it was so cute and such a good deal I just had to. :)

    @Mary: Thank you!

    @From Suns to Moons: Thanks! I'm not sure what I could say I like especially, because I liked them all so much! But I guess that's why I bought them, haha.

    @Pineapple: You're welcome. And alright, well, I hope your spring break is not super boring! I need a spring break. I have a giant pile of clothes to finish altering. :)

    @Jojo: Me too! I'd been looking at striped cardigans for quite a while, so I'm really excited to have found one at the thrift store instead of buying one full price!

    ReplyDelete