Monday, March 21, 2011

Sunshine and Daffodils

It's been so gorgeous lately! All the flowers and green things make me happy. :)
Two outfits to share today:

Top: AE, thrifted, $3.50
Cardigan: Forever 21, thrifted, $3.50
Jeans: Ross, $10
Boots: Deb, $10
Headband: Rugged Wearhouse, $1.99




Top: AE, $6 (gift card)
Jacket: Coldwater Creek, thrifted, $4
Jeans: Charlotte Russe, $5
Shoes: Charlotte Russe, $15
Headband: Rugged Wearhouse, $1.99

I'm in the process of altering the jacket because it's a little too big and boxy. I added two additional pleats the back, and will probably make the front lower hem a round edge to eliminate the boxy feel. 

Here's the wallet I got on Saturday, which I forgot to put in my shopping haul post! Rugged Wearhouse, $5.99.


5 comments:

  1. I envy your thrifting ability, the shops here arent as fantastic as I would like them to be and the ones that are nice know they are and its like retail price

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's no fun! It's frustrating when second hand stores overprice. I'm not so sure our stores are what you would call wonderful either...I dig through racks consisting mostly of old lady sweaters and tragic 90s shirts. :) I always envy people who live in places where they can find designer stuff for like $5.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually shy away from light color combos, even though I always admire them. You really pulled off something awesome with that Saturday outfit! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the headband in the second outfit! and i can't wait to see how the jacket looks on you post alterations!

    oh, and super cute wallet too!

    cute & little
    check out my TIKKR watch giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your style :)
    I am now following you, please also visit my blog :D


    YURI
    The fashion blog:http://twothousandthings.blogspot.com
    Reviews & Giveaways:http://tigerlilysbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete