Monday, April 11, 2011

Sitting Is Bad?

Today, I saw an article online that said people who sit for most of the day are 54% more likely to develop heart disease. This may sound silly, but I am now standing while I am blogging.

Not that you're going to get heart disease by sitting down while using the computer. But brownie points for effort?


Dress: vintage, via Goodwill, $4
Cardigan: Forever 21, via Goodwill, $3.50
Belt: thrifted, via Goodwill, $1
Shoes: thrifted, via Goodwill, $2.5

Entirely thrifted outfit! I just pulled out things that should logically clash and put them on. It worked out...I think?

6 comments:

  1. What an amazing thrifted outfit! The cardi and dress go together like a charm! And that belt........;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks adorable, I love the stripes with that cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress, its so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What? really? but I sit in front of my laptop for more than half a day everyday! And now I'm freaking out. I should reconsider my daily routines from now on. Thanks for the heads up!

    Oh and I love what you wear. That floral dress is so pretty, and you paired it quite well, florals and stripes do go together, don't they? :)


    YURI
    http://twothousandthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this outfit - especially the shoes. And maybe I'm weird, too, I am totally on the lookout for an "awkward" denim shirt like you got! I think it looks lovely, especially with that thick belt and the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look lovely!

    But heart attacks? really? I spend my whole day in front of the computer :(
    maybe i shud start jogging in place while i type :/

    ReplyDelete