Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Color Brigade

Okay, admittedly, this is not the outfit I'm going to wear today. I work in a lab and let me tell you, heels and a pencil skirt don't constitute proper attire in a research setting.

However, I figured since today is color brigade Tuesday, I'd make a quick outfit with my lovely new J.Crew skirt to post. It just so happens that the J. Crew skirt looks good with the J. Crew lookalike tank. Figures, right?

So here's my very J. Crew outfit. For a fraction of the J. Crew price.

Tank: Old Navy refashion, here ($2)
Belt: thrifted ($1)
Skirt: J. Crew, thrifted ($1.05)
Shoes: Joey ($16)

I also look like a hunchback and didn't do anything to my hair or my face. It's morning. I'm still tired.

BUT. If you somehow can look past all that, and you like this outfit, please go over to Color Brigade, find my outfit in the entries, and click the  "Like" button! I'd love you forever if you did! :)

9 comments:

  1. Love that mustard yellow pencil skirt! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE that yellow skirt!! i want one too!!

    caroline - pictures & words

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I am really impressed with your thrifted finds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i CANNOT believe you thrifted this skirt!! I love love love love it. So glad I found your blog. Now following!

    Enter our giveaway for a $50 Visa Card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys! I know! I've wanted one for so long that I recognized it in one glance on the racks. I couldn't believe it when I looked at the tag and it was actually what I thought it was!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit! Such a perfect outfit combination :)


    YURI
    http://twothousandthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really love your skirt!! i was planning on making one just like is! same color and everything! i just got a couple of yards of fabric from the thrift store for $4.00 the other day...im super excited to make it! oh and i love you tank top! what a great refashion!!

    madisonavenue2011.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the whole look. You look amazing.


    designrefinebemine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete