Thursday, August 18, 2011

More Thrift Store Finds


a. Turquoise dress from Gap, has embroidered neckline. ($4)
b. Green Calvin Klein dress, has embroidered straps ($4)
c. Orange shirt from Old Navy...I need to wear orange for an upcoming event and I realized I didn't have any! So problem solved. ($3.50)
d. Pink pants from Moda International...I just wanted colorful pants. ($3.50)
e. Printed sleeveless blouse from NY&Co, with scarf tie collar. The picture doesn't do it justice, but you'll see an outfit post on it later! ($3.50)
f. Navy polka dot blouse from American Eagle ($3.50)
g. Yellow chinos from Gap. I loved these so much I bought them even though they're too big for me. I'll probably butcher these in the process of trying to alter them...but I'm going to try. ($3.50)
h. Cute dark navy vintage-y bag. ($2)

3 comments:

  1. i have those same yellow skinnies! i got mine for $12.50 though. i need to alter mine too, theyre way too long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your refashions! You always get such awesome deals at your thrift stores! I'm sure you're just stocking up before school starts....who knows if you will have time to shop, right? But, then again, I'd always make time to go thrifting! Hahaha. Hopefully you find some good stores in your new city!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds! You make me want to stop by the thrift store this week...love love that tie collar blouse!!

    Fernanddandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete