Saturday, June 30, 2012

Concert Bound!

Heading out today for an overnight trip and a concert, so excited! I'll be on the road soon with this pretty little dress that I got from Goodwill the other day. Just a little sneak peak of my latest thrift store finds. More to come when I get back! 

Dress: Charlotte Russe, thrifted ($4)
Shoes: Rack Room ($2.80)
Bag: thrifted ($2)
Sunglasses: Rite Aid ($8)

Yes, I got my sunglasses at a drug store. So classy. It was an emergency purchase, I needed a pair for a trip and didn't have time to look anywhere else...now they're my favorites. Funny how that works out!

6 comments:

  1. Hey :) Wow I love this dress! It looks amazing! Thrifted finds always feel great and totally guilt-free.

    Great post!

    Hailes<3

    Click here to visit my blog – Hailes Hearts Fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bri - I am not sure if I've ever commented on your blog, but I often stop by to see what new, fabulous clothes you've found. After reading your posts I'm always itching to head out to the thrift store!

    I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster award. I think your thriftiness and fashion re-purposing is very inspiring.

    Check out my blog for the deets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress! And hey, if I could wear cheapie sunnies, I totally would. ;) (I am a four eyes - gotta have prescription lenses!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is too cute! So summery and light for a concert. Great choice!

    Ashley
    whatisatwist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete