Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pink Shorts

It's been a while since I did just a plain old outfit post, so let's do one of those today. :)



Shirt: thrifted, DIY ($0.30)
Shorts: J. Crew, thifted ($3)
Bag: thrifted ($2)
Shoes: Rack Room ($15)
Belt: thrifted ($1)

I feel like I keep doing more and more DIYs and showing you guys tons of hauls without actually wearing the finished products or my new finds, so that's what I'm doing today. 

I also almost got rid of these shorts...I listed them online to sell in a moment of insanity, and then found them the other day and thought better of it. No way I'm getting rid of my $3 J.Crews. They're just such a fantastic color!

14 comments:

  1. Love the combo! Follow me back hopefully :) http://moradris.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh! super cute outfit you got on! and i like this DIY!

    Also, please join my giveaway over here: http://www.robotsintrouble.com/2012/07/giveaway-20-gift-card-to-skincarerx.html

    -Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wearing thrifted JCrew shorts in my WIWW this week too! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great blog girlie, wanna follow each other? xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute. I love the length of the shorts and those shoes are adorable. Love that most of it was thrifted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these two colors together! And those shorts are fabulous! Popping over from the Pleated Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for linking up! Please remember to comment on the main post plus another linked post to join in :)

    Transatlantic Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute color combo :)

    -Mary @ stylethatmoves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE that shirt. I am also a thrift-aholic. There is nothing better than scoring awesome, quality finds and super cheap prices. Those shoes are killer, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit is adorable! I'm a new follower from Transatlantic blonde!

    xo

    MacKensie
    http://mackensieg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great look! Love the yellow and pink together! ;)

    ReplyDelete