Sunday, August 19, 2012

Lots of Stripes

Sorry for disappearing for the past few days! I've been super busy with life and doing a bunch of DIY projects. I've been enlisted to help decorate two nurseries and also had a couple more personal projects to get out of the way, so I've been churning those out like crazy! I can't wait to share a super cool wooden box makeover I did, but today I'll leave you with a Goodwill haul post that I've been rather delayed about posting...















This was a huge haul, with items from Old Navy, Forever 21, Loft, Gap, Delia's, VS Pink, and Urban Outfitters.

I'm especially excited about the mint colored chinos. I've got some more pant alterations to do. :)

Oh, I almost forgot! Everything in this haul cost me $3.50, because I was at the store around closing time and they were in a rush and just counted everything as one unit price. Usually dresses and coats cost more, so that was a wonderful surprise. 

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! What a great haul! Everything you found is fabulous! I've been really into stripes these days, so I love the striped shirts you found. I also love the shirt with the beach pattern, and the one with the bows, and the green one with the pocket...I love everything. Ha ha. :)

    Niki
    http://www.nikisnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you go to a local thrift, or a chain, like "Salvation Army?" You always seem to find such great deals!! I find a lot of great stuff, but it's a little pricy compared to the prices you seem to find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wondering the same thing! We have a Salvation Army and an AMVETS here... AMVETS is kinda pricey and not the best quality, and Salvation Army is great but not this great! Our closest Goodwill is only 30 or so minutes away so I may give it a shot!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. How fun! What great luck for you that they were in such a hurry! Gotta love thrifting!
    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com
    BLOGLOVIN
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can never have enough stripes! You bought some gorgoeus pieces! I love all these tops, plus they are perfect to transition into the fall!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That IS a HAUL! I love the red jacket. Can't wait to see what you do with all of this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great finds!! Super jealous! Definitely makes me want to stop by my local thrift shops :)

    Marisa
    http://brokewithdesignertaste.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, everything is so darling! My favorite is that adorable bow-back top. It's so sweet! Ugh, I really wish we had a Goodwill here.

    May the force be with you.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete