Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Favoring Brave

A few weeks ago I was given the wonderful opportunity to work with Jill from Favor the Brave. She has an amazing online jewelry business on Etsy, and she sent me this gorgeous pair of earrings to build an outfit around! 


Aren't they the prettiest things ever? I love the colors. And it forced me to put together some pieces in my wardrobe I probably wouldn't have worn together otherwise!
 


Top: Target, thrifted ($3.50)
Skirt: thrifted, DIY ($3.50)
Cardigan: Target, thrifted ($3.50)
Shoes: Rugged Wearhouse ($7.99)
Earrings: c/o Favoring Brave

I'm tempted to buy out all of her jewelry now. This is dangerous.
On a side note, this post is featured on Everybody Everywear.
Happy Tuesday guys!

[photos from Favoring Brave on Etsy]

15 comments:

  1. CUTE earrings! LOVE the colors, her blue/white earrings and the pearl necklace too!

    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know, I love basically her entire store. It's wonderful.

      Delete
  2. The earrings really are a cute accessory! I love the colors. And they look great with the mint and turquoise combination you paired them with. Adorable!

    Callie
    www.coffeeandcardigans.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so cute! what a great color combo :)

    Chioma
    C’s Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping over from Everybody Everywear. I love anything in teal, but the color of your sweater is a great match with your skirt!

    Jess - J's Style
    fancypants514.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally with you, I love anything teal too. Thanks!

      Delete
  5. Cute outfit! I'm your newest follower!

    Diana
    www.picturesand1000words.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those earrings are so pretty! I love the color combination of the skirt and the cardigan. :)

    -Mary @ stylethatmoves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty skirt! Love it.

    myfashionatelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those happy-mood colours you are wearing!

    the earrings are so unique. ;)

    Cheers,
    Everest
    http://www.everestsays.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the turquoise and coral mix. Very very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit is adorable! I love the colors..great combo!

    Lizzy <3
    www.prettymodestbffs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete