Friday, September 14, 2012

Rummage Store Haul

I found a new thrift store two weekends ago here at school, and went back again last weekend because I only had ten minutes to explore the first time. I'm really excited to show you guys what I got in those two trips!

Strapless floral dress, $6

Watercolor dress, $8

Old Navy shirt dress, $6

Black dress with mesh upper and sweetheart neckline, $8

CrewCuts (J.Crew Kids) dress, $6

Love21 Skirt, $6

J.Crew shorts, $3

Leather belt, $1

Banana Republic leather pumps, $8

Vintage loafers, $6. Seriously the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn.

The prices were a little higher than what I'm used to, considering how I tend to get dresses for $4 at Goodwill. Though the J.Crew shorts for $3 was a pretty good steal! But for future reference, I should probably refrain from going there too often, considering the price range. It's dangerous for someone who has very little self control and a very good knack for finding nice things. :)

Happy Friday!

8 comments:

  1. You found all this in 10 minutes? You're good! LOVe that watercolor dress. So GORG!

    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I found three of the things in 10 minutes, the others were from my second trip. :)

      Delete
  2. Love all the finds! You really DO have a great eye! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure do have a knack for finding nice things--but then, even at thrift stores you can end up spending a little too much. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to have a thrift shop like that nearby... although my wallet would suffer, I'm sure! Visiting and new follower from the I LOVE MY POST hop! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the loafers - cute AND comfortable is huge!
    And can't wait to see what you do with the the JCrew Kids dress- I think it's got super cute outfit potential!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the first dress!

    Emma
    http://emmavogelsang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorites are the watercolor dress and heels from BR. They were quite a steal!!! But yea, it adds up when you're good at finding cheap and quality finds!

    ReplyDelete