Friday, September 28, 2012

Rust and Blue



Top: Anthropologie, via Rugged ($10)
Skirt: thrifted ($3.50)
Belt: thrifted ($1)
Shoes: Rainbows

I love this color combination. The first two photos kind of bleached out the actual color of the skirt, but it's a light baby blue that just works wonderfully with the rust colored top. 

Also, I can't tell you how excited I am about the fact that it's almost the weekend. I'm so sleep deprived that it's not even funny. I could probably sleep for days on end right now. One more day!

6 comments:

  1. I love the skirt! Can't believe how good you are for finding such amazing deals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way that you put things together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this whole outfit! The colors are perfect together!

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE all the crochet details on both your skirt & your top!
    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete