Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Maxi



 Top: from a friend (free)
Skirt: Target, thrifted ($3.50)
Belt: thrifted ($1)
Shoes: Rack Room ($2.80)

This outfit cost me $7. Automatically fantastic. 

I love this skirt, and I'm really excited about it. I just got it this weekend on my Goodwill trip, so this is a sneak preview of what I got! 

Also, this is me taking advantage of warm weather while it lasts. As much as I love fall, I'm going to miss skirts and dresses, so I'm desperately trying to get some use out of them while I can!

11 comments:

  1. That right there is one great pattern. Way to go on getting it so cheap!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you're wearing this skirt even as the weather gets cold. I love the bright colors and pattern. It will be super cute with a tank and sandals next summer too!

    Callie
    www.coffeeandcardigans.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the cold weather is making me miss summer clothes already. I can't wait to wear some of my recent thrift finds in the spring!

      Delete
  3. Love that Maxi!
    sisters4saymoreismore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that maxi skirt is awesome! And your shirt is so pretty.. I want a friend like yours, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! And I won't argue with that one, I have some pretty great friends! :)

      Delete
  5. You're so lucky you can find deals like this! The cheapest thing I can find at my good will us seven dollars. What are some other stores you go to?

    ReplyDelete