Tuesday, November 13, 2012

It's Not Easy Being Green




Top: Anthropologie, thirfted ($3.50)
Jeans: TJ Maxx ($8)
Boots: Rack Room ($17)
Jacket:  Maurice's, thrifted ($5)
Belt: thrifted ($1)

Decided to wear my rather Kermit-colored Anthropologie top today. I got it last month at Goodwill, and I have to say, I'm rather pleased with it! 

I love the crochet pattern at the top. :)

Also, today is boots day at Everybody Everywear, so go on over and take a look at all the fabulous outfits!
Boots | Everybody, Everywear

9 comments:

  1. you are so cute love the mustard blouse with the boots!

    Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo, i love the crotchet pattern!!! it's pretty. i'm really amazed at all the cute things Goodwill has. and they're so cheap too.

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit!

    Diana
    www.picturesand1000words.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only know you through your blog.. and yet, when I was shopping at Goodwill the other day, I saw a dress that stood out to me as totally non-stand out & probably passed over quickly by others, but adorable & loaded with potential.. it wouldn't work for me - but I totally thought of you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha nice! I take that as a compliment if you'd think of me while thrifting. :) Hope you found some great stuff!

      Delete
  5. Adorable outfit! So perfect for fall. And I love that color!

    ReplyDelete