Monday, December 24, 2012

Reunited

It's been a while since my last Goodwill haul! I went this weekend and found some pretty good stuff. 

The numbers are the prices, and the ones that are asterisked are going to altered or adjusted. 

  
This was a pretty good haul! I'm especially excited about the black sparkly dress. The striped Gap cashmere blend sweater was a solid find as well, and I think we've been over how much I love peacoats and trench coats... 

The middle item in the top row is a red velvet skirt. I'm hoping to make it look a little more like this, rather than it's current state:



One thing I failed to find and have never been able to find at a thrift store is a good flannel shirt. It's driving me crazy. So that's my goal this month, to thrift a good, classic flannel button down. We'll see how that goes. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas Eve! 

3 comments:

  1. Wow good score I'm exited to see what you do with your finds. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward for interesting transformations

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure exactly why but this web site is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I'll
    check back later and see if the problem still exists.
    Here is my page - we buy ugly houses PA

    ReplyDelete