Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Black & White





 Top: thrifted ($0.33)
Skirt: Vera by Vera Wang, given (free)
 Leggings: free
Scarf: F21 ($3)
Jacket: Target ($24)
Boots: Bandolino ($98)

Finally splurged on a good pair of boots. I had ordered a pair from Gilt last month, only to have received something in the mail that looked nothing like what I saw online. So I gave it up until I tried again over the holidays, and found these on Amazon for $98. Hopefully they'll last! They're a nice cognac leather and I actually like the design, no excessive buckles or zippers--just a good classic riding boot. Just what I was looking for. :)

7 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! It looks super comfy too! You got your top for $0.33?!? How does that even happen -awesome!

    Fanny
    www.pinstripedpenguin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love how your scarf looks like a cowl neck on your shirt!

    Marisa
    http://brokewithdesignertaste.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE this outfit!! It looks adorable on you!

    I'd like to personally invite you to "The Great Blog Train" Blog Hop which is BRAND NEW! It leaves the station each first wednesday of every month! I'd love for you to consider stopping by and linking up!

    http://blueeyedbeautyblogg.blogspot.com/2013/01/new-great-blog-tain-blog-hop.html

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
    Exercise Encouragement Group Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the whole look but LOVE the boots, great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too, love the look, especially with the jacket! I have made a few scarves similar to that lately, so much fun.
    But what I really have to say about this post is that I have total boot envy! ;) I've been dreaming of (but holding out on) a good pair of boots for quite a while.. Those are exactly what I'm looking for. Your description is perfect.
    Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the slouchy white top :)

    xo
    summer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those boots! And loving your cute blog! Have a great weekend!

    xo Emily Beth @ Inspired Attire

    ReplyDelete