Thursday, January 31, 2013

Update

Hi everyone...just checking in to reassure you that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I think. I've been outrageously busy these past two weeks with the new semester...as in leaving home and not coming back for 14 hours busy. So bear with me, I'll do my best to pick back up in the next week! It also hasn't helped that it's been freezing cold and thus all I want to wear is sweatpants...

Hope everyone is having a good week so far, and don't catch that nasty flu that's going around!

2 comments:

  1. Cool blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download
    it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog shine.
    Please let me know where you got your theme.

    With thanks
    my web page: best registry cleaners

    ReplyDelete
  2. With havin so much content and articles do you ever run
    into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation? My site has a lot of completely unique content I've either created myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my agreement. Do you know any solutions to help prevent content from being ripped off? I'd
    certainly appreciate it.
    My web page ; pictures of ringworms

    ReplyDelete