Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Oreo Reeses Overload



 A few weeks ago I made these things at the suggestion of a friend. I just happened to have the right ingredients and it only took 15 minutes, so I absolutely had to share this!


What you need:
Oreos
Reeses (I used white chocolate ones)
Chocolate coating (I used vanilla/white chocolate bark)
Sprinkles, chocolate chips, etc for topping (optional)
Directions:
Split oreos in half, careful to keep the cream in one piece, on one half of oreo. Take two cream halves and sandwich a peanut butter cup in between. 

Melt chocolate bark, dip the oreo sandwich in the bark. Place on wax paper to cool. Decorate with desired toppings before coating hardens. 

I had leftover white chocolate bark, so I took all of the non-cream oreo halves that I had accumulated and crumbled them into the extra excess and poured it out into cookies and cream bark.


These were a hit, and they're really not that hard to make! Maybe a good Valentine's Day treat for this upcoming week? 


4 comments:

  1. Wow! I think my pants got tighter just looking at these ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks and sounds tasty! I love anything with Oreos. Thanks for the recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooooooh my goodness! These look so freakin' rich! lol ;)

    xo
    summer

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look delish - and wonderful "food styling" - they're so cute!
    I'm loving how many chocolate & treat posts are popping up in my feed.
    I shared a recipe this week that we've been devouring: melt-in-your mouth chocolate treats that taste just like reese's... that also take only a few ingredients & a few minutes prep. And they're good for you!!! :)
    http://ourfunwithfive.blogspot.com/2013/02/deliciously-simple-healthy-peanut.html

    ReplyDelete