Thursday, March 7, 2013

No Sew Infinity Scarf Transformation

I have a ton of pashmina scarves that I love for their pattern or color, but I prefer infinity scarves when it comes to the actual style. I figured out a solution last year and now do this all the time. 

If you have a long rectangular scarf, just tie the two ends together by the corners, and put it on like a circle scarf. If you wanted to, you could just sew it together at the ends, but this is super quick and you can take it apart at the end of the day. 



Shirt: Old Navy ($7)
Jeans: AE ($17)
Shoes: Smashion.com ($10)
Scarf: Ross ($8)

I'll be away for the next week and a half, on an overseas service trip. See you all with new posts when I get back, have a great week!

7 comments:

  1. I've done this with fun inexpensive knit fabrics I've found... when I didn't have time to sew them into a circle, I just tied them. But your method of tying is so much better! Thanks for the tip! (And your primary colors outfit is cute as always! ☺)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I turn my pashmina scarves into circle scarves often, too! Except I just tuck in the ends instead of tying them together, because I always end up with big and uneven knots :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Warehouse has a dress to make sure you head out in style. From gorgeous Bohemian Dresses For Women to showstopping going out dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quality blog, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete