Thursday, March 21, 2013

Ten Shades Darker

Hey everyone, thanks for your patience while I snuck off for two weeks! I traveled to Peru and had the opportunity to help build houses for families in need for a week. Therefore, I've been sighted wearing baggy pants, t-shirts, and work shoes these past few days, and I've been accessorizing with infinite coats of sunscreen and topping off my outfits of dirt and cement. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

But now I'm back, peeling like no other (only on one of my shoulders, awkward), and about ten shades darker than I was when I left. So before I get back to the outfit posts, here are some photos from my adventures.










Those hiking boots are the trendiest things I've ever posted on this blog, am I right?

But in all seriousness, I wouldn't have survived without those and my Tevas. I know that's probably blasphemous for a style blogger to say, but I stand by it. :)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'd love to get down there someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm only a new reader to your blog but just wanted to say I love your pics - I've been to Peru and its a beautiful country!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what an experience!
    I just returned from Texas to northern Minnesota, and I'm peeling a little, too.. It's mostly my shoulders that are tender!

    ReplyDelete