Wednesday, April 3, 2013

No Such Thing As Too Many Trenchcoats

Actually, there probably is. But in my defense, none of mine cost more than $30 and half of them were free or less than $7.

eShakti recently sent me a sample item from their new spring collection which came out in March. I unfortunately didn't have the chance to put it to use until this week, but oh my goodness, it's a fantastic coat and completely worth the wait to wear.




Top: thrifted ($3.50)
Bottoms: Charlotte Russe ($5)
Shoes: Target ($4)
Coat: c/o eShakti (free)
Necklace: Groopdealz ($5.99)

One thing I loved about this coat was the full skirt. That's one thing my other coats lacked, so this adds a new element to my wardrobe. The denim/chambray-like tone also makes it a unique and standout version of a classic piece. But it's very lightweight and not bulky at all, so it'll be a great piece in the upcoming weeks as we finally get warmer weather around here. It also has some fantastic pleated ruffle detailing down the front and across the back.

One of the great things about eShakti is its full customization services, so I could have gotten this coat made longer or shorter depending upon preference and my height. The prices remain extremely reasonable for such a personally tailored business model, competing with ready-to-wear in store products.

If you guys are interested in checking out their spring collection, you can get $25 off your first order when you register, so make sure you take advantage of that!

1 comment: