Thursday, April 4, 2013

Raybans and My Love of Stripes

So...I recently signed up for this flash sale site Ideeli. I don't generally find things on these sorts of sites (I also get emails from the Amazon one and Gilt), because something will catch my eye and then I reality hits me and I realize that in context they look like a great deal, but compared to my typical purchasing habits, the prices are still ridiculous.

However, they're having a flash sale on Raybans right now. And I'm legitimately considering a pair.

This was a pretty fantastic deal, so I thought I'd share it. I'm also going to spend the next 24 hours or so mulling this over and attempting to decide if I think sunglasses are actually worth $90 or not. Help?

I also got a new top over the weekend at Loft, for $15 on clearance, with the additional 40% off from the sale.

LOFT sweater




It has a peplum hem and is a lightweight sweater weave. I think I have an obsession with black and white striped tops...considering the fact that I can bring to mind three other tops in my closet that fit that description. But it's a classic trend, so I'd consider this a solid buy.

Conclusion? Black and white stripes = fantastic wardrobe staple. Stock your closets. :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh! I almost got the pink striped one just like this! I hear ya about the black and white stripes. I am obsessed too. Really with stripes in general, but especial black and white. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just wanted to pop by and let you know your blog was featured on this week’s Wednesday Weekly Review #24! (http://blueeyedbeautyblogg.blogspot.com/2013/04/wednesday-weekly-review-24.html) Congrats!! Be sure to stop by ad grab an I was Featured Button!! (http://blueeyedbeautyblogg.blogspot.com/p/grab-button.html)

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
    Exercise Encouragement Group Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. You wear this sweater looks good, I love it.

    ReplyDelete