I mentioned a few weeks go that I took a course this semester on costume technology. So I thought I'd share what I've made this semester as a result of that:
A laundry bag...
And last but not least, I finished my first dress made from scratch!
I used this Cynthia Rowley pattern that I got for $1 during the Easter weekend sale at JoAnn's.
I took a few creative liberties and made my own matching buttons, added a contrasting hem, and a waist tie. It zips up at the side and has pockets!
If you're interested, the pattern is available here.
I didn't get the chance to document the sewing process with these projects, but if you have any questions, feel free to shoot me an email or leave a comment and I'll try to answer them!