Monday, June 3, 2013

That Awkward Moment When...

 Top: F21, thrifted ($3.75)
Skirt: JCPenney ($5)
Shoes: Banana Republic, thrifted ($6)
Necklace: Groopdealz ($6)

...your $6 necklace cost you more than the rest of your outfit. Except scratch that, that's not awkward. It's pretty awesome. Its a good day when your outfit costs $20.

I'm also in love with this skirt. It's definitely a fun one! Unfortunately the white doesn't get along well with my innate talent for attracting every kind of clothing stain possible. I guess that's what bleach is for?

6 comments:

  1. LOVE IT ALL!! Groopdealz is seriously a leech on my wallet. But a cheap leech. So...yay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and elegant outfit! I have one word for you... "Oxyclean!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive! I live in south Charlotte and I honestly can't find thrift shops around me! There are two goodwills around me and the only consignment shop that I've found is like designer clothes (aka wayyy expensive). How do you find thrift shops??

    Allie @ callmesassafras.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute outfit. I especially love the top.

    Sarah @ simplystyledmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a lovely outfit! Great for many occasions. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete