Friday, June 14, 2013

Done. With a Dash of Nautical.


Top: AE, thrifted ($3.50) :: Skirt: thrifted ($3.50) :: Belt: thrifted ($1) :: Shoes: Tommy Hilfiger ($0.27!)


It's a good day when your outfit costs $9. Especially when your shoes were $0.27.
And with that concludes my seven days worth of wearing skirts dug up from the depths of my far too cluttered wardrobe!

Check back in the next couple of days for some DIYs/craft projects/new finds/food posts/thoughts to ponder that I've accumulated this past week. It's going to be great. :) 

4 comments:

  1. $0.27 for the shoes!???? That's amazing! Very impressive. I have yet to find a thrifty deal like that. Cute outfit too! Love all 7 skirts!

    Amanda @ Running In Heels
    amandarollo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that is what you call thrift shopping. i can't believe those shoes were only 27 cents!!!

    Summer OASAP Giveaway! Come and join here. :)

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very cute event dress, very elegant yet young looking and in style, I would say perfect for the summer!
    If you are interested in more beautiful summer short dresses, you may want to check out this site:
    http://madamebridal.com/prom-dresses-2014/short-cocktail-dresses

    Amazing dresses at amazing prices.
    They have evening dresses, cocktail dresses, prom dresses and more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When running my own business I usually check many blogs to find inspiration. Your blog is one of those where I always find it! Cheap clothes are always good but they should be stylish and smart, too. Thus if I need to find for example cocktail dresses wholesale for my supply, first thing I do is to check your blog! Thank you for that a lot :)

    ReplyDelete