Monday, August 5, 2013

Sale Alert

I typically don't post too much about retail store deals, but there are a few great sales going on right now that I thought were share worthy.

Ann Taylor Loft is has an additional 50% off sale items, as well as 50% off full price items currently. I may or may not have just ordered a rather large quantity of items from their site last night...

American Eagle has free shipping thru Labor Day, and an additional 50% off clearance items. I just ordered this hi-low skirt for $12.

Image credit to AE.com
J. Crew has some pretty good clearance items as well right now, if you're alright with a slightly higher price range. They had an additional percent off sale items earlier this week, but that has since then ended.

Happy shopping! I should really stop online shopping. Being isolated from the real world and thrift stores does terrible things to my self control when it comes to internet retail.

3 comments:

  1. Wow what a lovely look with this wonderful tunics for women !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tunics but I must say you should add some kurtis for girls in this collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the black high low dress! Maybe you can find more beautiful formal dresses online here!

    ReplyDelete