Sunday, September 1, 2013

Snapshots

I haven't posted an outfit in ages. Oops.



 
Top: Merona, thrifted ($3.50)
Shorts: Loft ($10)
Shoes: Rainbows

A few things I've been up to lately: 

Enjoying fresh picked flowers from the garden and the farmer's market.

Traveling and daydreaming about clouds.

Crafting fried egg sandwiches that go to the next level.

Whipping up paintings at dawn.

Eating lots of avocados. Or in this particular case, turning it into guac and feeding it to other people.

6 comments:

  1. Cute! And I love that shot of the road! Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures! I love those shorts, they would look lovely with a slouchy knit and tights in autumn too! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make my husband fried egg sandwiches nearly every morning...would love to hear how you fancy them up! -Christina

    Www.bondfamilyhome.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I love that top! What a steal. You look great. And, seriously, I love avocado. It completes so many meals!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete