Friday, October 4, 2013

Lace and Layers





Dress: Jolie Moi, c/o Dorothy Perkins :: Boots: Ariat :: Necklace: Forever 21

I was recently contacted by the U.K. based fashion retail company Dorothy Perkins, and asked to choose a dress that I could then have sent to me to try out their clothing offerings. Upon browsing their dress collection, I was completely overwhelmed by how many great items they had, and how wide an array of styles were available. 

Pretty much anyone could find something that appealed to them on their site. It's really an impressive selection.

In the end I decided on this dress because I loved how unique it was, and wanted to get something that was like nothing else in my wardrobe. 

The crochet detailing is gorgeous, and goes so well with the pleated underskirt. It's such a statement dress that there's not much you need to do to dress it up. It could go with pretty much anything. 

If you're interested in taking a look at some of their other great items, check out their site. They ship to the U.S. and also have a 10% discount if you sign up for the e-updates or 20% for students.

12 comments:

  1. That dress is adorable! You're right, I can see it going with almost anything!
    I have a great giveaway on my blog today, stop by and enter if you get a chance.
    Tiffany
    www.stylestealsandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pendant looks so vintage and fits the dress and shoes perfectly
    Girl's temptations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh it's beautiful and what a great site! I liked Dorothy Perkins, but I've been using AfterDark recently they have some stunning formal dresses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome fancy lace dresses, you're very beautiful!
    Wellcome to my dresses blog and news

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is looking mind blowing, thanks for the sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. really impressive to me to read through this posting,though a few adouts flows up to confuse me...mark!check back at http://www.angelweddingdress.com/ to find more,you will like their ideas 2^^,again ty

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a thousand mod cloth dress pinned on pinterest that I want to buy but have not drawn the induce yet. Have you requested many factors from the site? If so, what are your ideas on Mod Cloth?

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dress shipped quickly and even arrived over a week early. I am amazed and speechless! I never thought a dress ordered online for such little money could be this good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving this look,Absolutely gorgeous you are!!! white sexy dress is my love.

    ReplyDelete