Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Surprises

I just bought into a really neat thing that Modcloth is doing, and thought it was worth sharing. If you're like me and you like surprises, they currently have this thing called a "Stylish Surprise", where you order a mystery item in your size for $15, and they'll send you a random item valued at $29.99-$299.99 from their stock. I figured I'd be spontaneous and see what I get! With $4 shipping, that comes out to $19. This could end up somewhat disappointing, but regardless of what I get, it'll be a cool challenge to see how to work it into my wardrobe.

Along with that, I have a $20 off $50 referral link for the site, so if you use this you'll get that discount for a single purchase order as well.

http://sharethelove.modcloth.com/a/clk/1NSfcJ

I've also been slacking on outfit posts, so here's to catching up on that.


Dress: thrifted ($4) :: Shirt: Old Navy ($7) :: Shoes: Rainbows ($39) :: Necklace: Charlotte Russe ($3?)

2 comments:

  1. I have done the stylish surprise many times. I have yet to get something I loved, but facebook has a group https://www.facebook.com/groups/163183680407117/?hc_location=stream where you can post your surprise and trade with someone else! I always end up with something I love this way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.mobile21cn.com for more clothing information,clothing accessories.

    ReplyDelete